On the website, you also have the choice of voluntarily registering, applying and/or registering for the services offered by MobiTalents. For your registration, application and/or registration on the websites, you must fill in the personal details that are requested.
Usage of Data
Your personal data will be used by the website for the performance of the services offered by it, for which you have registered and/or registered on the website. This means that mobitalents.com can provide your data to its clients, if you meet the profile requested by the clients or if you have applied for a vacancy of which the data are sent directly to an employer. Companies can also request your CV.
Furthermore, your personal data will be used by the website for internal market and customer satisfaction surveys, direct marketing purposes, to inform you about its services and for sending you newsletters.
Without your explicit consent, MobiTalents will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities.
All the personal information is stored on our servers for a period of 3 years. After that period, all users are contacted and asked about their desire to stay in our internal database. If users are not more interested in our services, they can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for deleting all personal data. After that, we will delete users’ personal information permanently within thirty (30) days.
You have the right to be forgotten and write us a request to delete all personal data. Furthermore, you can always ask for an electronic copy of your own personal data and ask for information about the processing of your data via email@example.com.
Automatic data collection
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for search purposes and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
As mentioned above, you can set the internet browser to warn you when a cookie is placed and you can completely block the placing of cookies. However, you may not be able to use all parts of the Website in that case.
It is possible that MobiTalents uses non-personal data to compile aggregated data reports about the demography of the website users and the use of the website and then passes these reports on to third parties. None of the information in these reports can be related in any way to the identity or other personal data of the individual users.
– MobiTalents assumes no liability for damages resulting from or associated with temporary unavailability of the Site, or temporary unavailability of the Services, a culpable shortcoming, a tort or delict, or which may be based on any other legal ground.
– The Site contains references and/or hyperlinks to third party websites. MobiTalents is not responsible for the content/accuracy of third party websites.
– The Site also contains files that have been recorded for informational purposes only. MobiTalents does not guarantee the correctness or completeness of this material, regardless of whether the material originates from MobiTalents or third parties.
– The collection (i.e. the composition, the content and the structure) of the content on this site is protected by copyright. No part of this collection may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm or in any other way without the prior written consent of MobiTalents.
– The information on this site has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, MobiTalents cannot be held liable for any errors and no rights can be derived from the content thereof.
– We do everything we can to protect our servers, applications and databases against unauthorised access and use. We do this by means of physical, administrative and technological measures to protect the data in our possession. Unfortunately, no one can guarantee 100% security. If you have specific concerns about the processing of certain personal data, we recommend that you do not send this information over the Internet.
Indexing by search engines
By default, the information you include in your account or profile is indexed and released by external websites, such as search engines. Contact details such as your address, phone number and e-mail are automatically filtered and can only be requested by carefully selected companies that have an account on our site.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org