The employer is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. It builds business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. It enables marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
The company is looking for a Go Developer to join its development team in Berlin.
What company offers you:
– A competitive salary
– Flexibility in work schedule
– Relocation assistance
– An international team with strong focus on transparency
– Regular team gatherings and company retreats
– An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
– Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about the company we will tell you during initial pre-interview.
Product’s backend is the core of the company’s attribution solution which matches installs and in-app-events to ad campaigns, exports real-time data to clients and offers clients protection against advertising fraud. As the company’s client base grows, it’ll need more help building core features. You will directly contribute to high load Go services which handle billions of incoming and outgoing HTTP requests with strict data integrity requirements.
– Be part of the process from the code’s inception to its release and beyond
– Keep the code clean, fast and efficient to handle up to 350k requests per second
– Investigate issues and track down their source in the codebase
– Review the code of your peers to ensure a high code quality
– Instrument code with metrics and logs to watch and monitor behavior
– Integrate with third parties such as Facebook and Google
Experience with Go, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka, and git are a plus