MobiTalents – recruitment agency focused on a cross-border talents search
Hi! My name is Pavel (people also call me Paul). I’m the Founder and Senior Recruiter at MobiTalents.
We are recruiters. Our team is passionate about international career opportunities and tech. So we’ve decided to set up specialized recruitment agency that would connect companies and startups from one countries with Tech & Digital professionals from others.
We are very focused on what we do and that is one of the reasons that let us do our recruitment job effectively and efficiently. Among others are a wide background in the international tech industry and access to a pool of experienced tech talents who are willing to relocate to new destinations.
MobiTalents’ philosophy is to provide the greatest service to our partners helping them evolve their businesses and have really comfortable cooperation processes with an external recruiter. And that is what we actually do now.
Our prices are really affordable. We don’t charge enormous commissions on our recruitment services. The usual price of finding candidates with MobiTalents is about 9% of employee’s annual income.
MobiTalents deals with Tech and Non-Tech positions both:
- Software Developers (Frontend, Backend, Mobile);
- DevOps Engineers and System Administration Managers;
- Big Data Specialists, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Developers;
- Hardware Engineers;
- Project Managers;
- Quality Assurance Specialists.
- Salespeople (Account Managers, Business Development Managers, Strategic Partnerships Specialists);
- Marketing Managers (User Acquisition, Media Buyers, Advertising, PR, Content Creation, SMM);
- Product Managers;
- Designers (Art, UX, UI Design);
- HR, Customer Success/Support Specialists, etc.
Tech industry is becoming really global. And its labor market follows the trend. When you search for new employees you compete not only with other companies in your location but also with employers from around the world. Options for relocating employees from abroad and hiring remote specialists are more relevant today than ever before.